Monday, May 20, 2013
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Have you ever heard about face mapping? It’s a way to read your breakouts or acne to find the cause of it.
According to The Beauty Gypsy the different zones means different things.
- 1-2 Digestive system: Eat less junk food and drink more water.
- 3: Liver: Less alcohol or you might be allergie to something.
- 4-5 Kidneys: Dehydration.
- 6 Heart: Blood pressure, get more fresh air and cut down on meat.
- 7-8 Kidneys: Drink more water.
- 9-10 Respiratory system: Cut down on sugar and cigarets.
- 11-12 Hormones: Stress and hormonal changes, get some sleep and drink more water.
- 13 Stomach: Eat more fibre.
- 14 Illness: Your body might be fighting bacteria so drink a lot of water.
According to Lauren Conrads book Beauty the zones are a bit different so here they comes.
- Forehead: Stress or sleep deprivation.
- Above the brows: The immune system, breakouts appear before, after or during a cold.
- Between the brows: Cut down on sugar and alcohol.
- Cheeks: Smoking or polluted air.
- Side of the chins (11-12): Hormones, maybe it’s time for the periode.
Read more on The Beauty Gypsy and in Lauren Conrad's book Beauty and don't forget to eat vegetables and drink water!
Monday, February 11, 2013
It was a big night yesterday for singers and actors as both the Grammys and the BAFTAs were held in the US (Grammys) and the UK (BAFTAs). I found the three best dressed on both red carpet.
At the Grammys Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood were the best dressed and as a big surprise I really liked Rihanna’s look she might be the best dressed of them all. At the BAFTAs Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway were the best dressed stars. What did you think about yesterdays red carpet looks?
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Thursday, February 7, 2013
It's official New York Fashion Week! I'm really looking forward to some of the shows, among those are Rachel Zoe, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Vera Wang and Marc Jacobs.
Did I forget any or what are you looking forward to?
Don't forget you can follow all the shows online
Marc Jacobs page
Fashion Week Live